Glucose Test Results, Pass?

AsheBro

Ethan and bumps mommy
Reaction score
I took my 1 hour test November 5, my doctor didn't tell me when I'd be getting a call if I failed but said he'd probably see me over thanksgiving week to take the 3 hours if needed. I've been trying not to get excited because I haven't gotten a call back but with my son they took 2 weeks to call me and tell me I failed. I remembered that I have an online account to see my labs and what not with my doctors office and logged in to see if they'd gotten my results back in yet. They had and I'll attach a picture of what it says, but its saying I passed right? The range was from 65-139 being normal and my value (I'm assuming my result) is 113. I get really confused with medical stuff lmao so I'm hoping someone is a little more knowledgable than me with reading things like this. I'm estatic but part of me is still very worried that I failed. GD.JPG

You are right. You want your value to be less than 139. :). It’s the same in my clinic as well. Drink 50 then an hour later you want 139 or less. I did not pass because teacher appreciation week and so much cake and chips haha. Congrats!

Yay!! thank you :) I'm sooooo excited. I had GD with my son and expected to have it this time as well.

Yeah 139 is usually the cutoff for here as well, looks like you're in the clear this time!

Passed!

I failed at 132. I guess my office stops at 130.

I'm currently sitting through my 3 hour. Tested myself at every draw to see how I'm fairing. Probably going to fail. 3rd baby first time facing potentially having GD.

Last edited:
I had 134 on the one hour and my doctor called that a pass. Hope I make it through the next two months without increasing. She didn't mention giving me another test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->