Go Away :(

Soontobe

Reaction score
I have had af for 5 weeks and 2 days now..i am going insane..
i have never had my period like this before, ever. i have been regular since they started back in the weee days...
im freaking out because i am soooo over having them, im going insane and going to explode..
it comes and goes by the day, some days i get like spotting, enough for just a panty liner... some are like full on, omg im not leaving the house days.. and then ive had a few days of nothing... which i have used to my pleasure just to get in quick type thing..
i think i finally have to give in and go to the doctors.. im scared what their going to tell me though.. i know im stupid to leave it this long, but i keep thinking 'oh its slowing, it must be going' and then it'll come rushing back..
anyone had this before? what happened? whats my body telling me?

:cry:

I think Layla had something like this before.

You really should go see a doctor, something def doesnt sound right.

I agree mate, go and see your Dr. Hope things get sorted asap so you can continue ttc :hugs:

definatly see your doctor especially if you've always had normal periods. let us know how things go xxx

HI, defo go to see your doc, i had something like this too back last year.

Here is my chart, hope the link works..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

I was given meds to try to stop it but it didnt really help, in the end it went on its own but it was such a pain!

x

well i went ..and have had every test under the sun...
blood, urine, i had an u/s of the abdo and an internal u/s of everything so now i just have to wait and see what the tests show :( ..the only thing i do know is my uterus is slightly larger then usual..
fingers crossed...

My fingers are crossed Hun, Keep us updated when you get the results.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck - I hope everything is ok!!

Im getting my u/s pics back today which will show my ovaries and uterus...anyone wanna see?

Yeah I do. My gyno showed me pics of my ovaries and tubes after he reversed them, would be cool to see what a normal set of ovaries and tubes look like ( so I can compare).

Cheers

I havent got my ovaries one back yet but heres a pic of my uterus..its a bit dodgy cos i had to take a pic of a pic.. ( they didnt put it on a cd)

https://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd236/Jodelee/uter.jpg

the letter that came with it from the radiology says:

ULTRASOUND PELVIS (TRANSVAGINAL)
The uterus is normal in size and appearance. The endometrial thickness is normal (4mm). The ovaries are normal in size. There are multiple, small normal-looking ovarian follicles bilaterally. No cystic or solid pelvic mass is seen. A tiny amount of fluid in the pouch of Douglas is likely to be physiological.
Overall Comments: No significant Abnormality is seen.
Thankyou for referring this patient.

so not to bad i spose.. bring on that baby making...

ill put up my ovaries tomorrow for people to have a looky at..

Went back to the doc and blood and stuff came back pretty good, she said there were no significant problems.. so i said 'what do i just wait it out now or something' and she was like 'pretty much' ...omg i just about died hearing it

but on a happy note today is 6 weeks of it and i woke up to nothing! so fingers crossed it stays that way

bring on some baby making! :happydance:

cool, I hope that the bleeding has stopped and that you get into some serious baby making.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->