God isn't he generous!!!

Lol I just had to laugh when I recieved the text!!!

Im not even angry with him. Am going to take the £300 with a big smile plastered on my face & then once Anais is here i'll hit him with the CSA!!

He can deny she's his all he wants because im happy to sit back & go through DNA tests. They'll just make him pay back everything he owes us :)

Hahaha :)

good good :D

I did that with my boys Dad I never got a penny when we were together then when we split nothing changed so CSA contacted him he gave me £150 thinking that will shut me up and keep CSA happy?? erm no.........and now he has to give £ weekly or his wages are arrested :rofl::happydance: knob head lmao

lmao oh dear!! Does he seriously think he can actually get away with that?? And if he goes to Spain he will only make it worse for himself because he wont ever see the baby therefore the courts will make him give you more i would have thought! What a dick! CSA...is all i can say. Big hugs luv. x

lol would have thought paying for your baby was more important thqan going out with friends, maybe i missed the point somewhere lol

drag his ass in to court, cos i know thats what id do :D

lol would have thought paying for your baby was more important thqan going out with friends, maybe i missed the point somewhere lol

drag his ass in to court, cos i know thats what id do :D

Stuarts life priorities are in the following order -

1. Going on holiday
2. Going on the piss
3. Driving lessons
4. Saving up for a car
5. Saving up for a tatoo
5. Buying designer clothes
6. Slagging me off at evry opportunity

etc etc etc

100. The baby

He is a knob end

Oh jeese..that sounds like Ewan!!! All the above but swap the designer clothes for xbox games! x

Lol knew I forgot something!!

Put in Xbox games at number 7 :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"