going 2 take it easy this month

skyraaa

Reaction score
is taking the chilled out approch this month obviously il bd at right times and prob bd quite alot anyway but im not going 2 stress myself out like last month really surpised i actually fell pregnant last month it ended in a chemical

cant deal with the highs and lows of last month 2 happen this month so iv said 2 myself im not testing until im at least 2weeks late 4 af

any1 else gonna take it abit easier this month? x

Boy..I certainly need to I took 6 HPTs so far this cycle and the BFNs are a huge downer. Now I'm a day late and just waiting for AF so I can start over..I know I couldn't wait that long if AF was late but I am definitely going to try not to test until AF is at least DUE!! Good luck to you this cycle!!

lol i say im gonna wait but il prob knowb b4 then anyway normally my boobs give it away being so painfull when preggas
ooo fx for ur bfp i know wot u mean by early testing it can b so depressing gl hun x

when AF comes next week i am on to my next cycle, gonna take the next one more relaxed and not temp or do OPK, just going to use concieve plus. next one is last one before xmas so i really hope it is the one. i have had a bad cycle this month and i know i am out.

I am TRYING to do that too. I didn't use any OPK's this month, my AF was due two days ago (although she doesn't always come on the exact day) so I am now trying to resist getting a test. I have a feeling she will show up, so I am trying to convince myself to wait until the 21st to test. Even if AF does come, taking a test and seeing that BFN is depressing. It is really hard, and I am now considering going to back OPK's next cycle. Good luck to you!

I am TRYING to do that too. I didn't use any OPK's this month, my AF was due two days ago (although she doesn't always come on the exact day) so I am now trying to resist getting a test. I have a feeling she will show up, so I am trying to convince myself to wait until the 21st to test. Even if AF does come, taking a test and seeing that BFN is depressing. It is really hard, and I am now considering going to back OPK's next cycle. Good luck to you!

gl 2 u hun u may not need those opks defo best 2 wait i was impatient and tested 2 days b4 and got light bfps then got pregnant on a digi and 4 days later af came so quite alot of heartache this month xx

when AF comes next week i am on to my next cycle, gonna take the next one more relaxed and not temp or do OPK, just going to use concieve plus. next one is last one before xmas so i really hope it is the one. i have had a bad cycle this month and i know i am out.

u never know hun fx u get ur bfp if not join the chilled out club 4 next month :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->