going 2 take it easy this month

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by skyraaa, Nov 15, 2011.

1. skyraaa

skyraaa Well-Known Member

is taking the chilled out approch this month obviously il bd at right times and prob bd quite alot anyway but im not going 2 stress myself out like last month really surpised i actually fell pregnant last month it ended in a chemical

cant deal with the highs and lows of last month 2 happen this month so iv said 2 myself im not testing until im at least 2weeks late 4 af

any1 else gonna take it abit easier this month? x

2. ashleyann

ashleyann Well-Known Member

Boy..I certainly need to I took 6 HPTs so far this cycle and the BFNs are a huge downer. Now I'm a day late and just waiting for AF so I can start over..I know I couldn't wait that long if AF was late but I am definitely going to try not to test until AF is at least DUE!! Good luck to you this cycle!!

3. skyraaa

lol i say im gonna wait but il prob knowb b4 then anyway normally my boobs give it away being so painfull when preggas
    ooo fx for ur bfp i know wot u mean by early testing it can b so depressing gl hun x

4. Lozb

Lozb Well-Known Member

when AF comes next week i am on to my next cycle, gonna take the next one more relaxed and not temp or do OPK, just going to use concieve plus. next one is last one before xmas so i really hope it is the one. i have had a bad cycle this month and i know i am out.

5. TracyE.

TracyE. Well-Known Member

I am TRYING to do that too. I didn't use any OPK's this month, my AF was due two days ago (although she doesn't always come on the exact day) so I am now trying to resist getting a test. I have a feeling she will show up, so I am trying to convince myself to wait until the 21st to test. Even if AF does come, taking a test and seeing that BFN is depressing. It is really hard, and I am now considering going to back OPK's next cycle. Good luck to you!

6. skyraaa

gl 2 u hun u may not need those opks defo best 2 wait i was impatient and tested 2 days b4 and got light bfps then got pregnant on a digi and 4 days later af came so quite alot of heartache this month xx

7. skyraaa

u never know hun fx u get ur bfp if not join the chilled out club 4 next month :) x