Going away for a bit

Reedy

Outnumbered x
Reaction score
Hi Girls x
Well last night had another chat with Hubby & he said I'm always talking about babys & he doesnt want to feel pressured, I'm so upset by this bcus I have tried my hardest not to talk about it but when you want something so much, its difficult.
So I'm going to leave the site for awhile & I will be back when/if we TTC not sure when this will be. Too be honest feeling like it wont happen at all but I have to have some hope I suppose x Being on this site is making my broodiness worse by seeing so many of you either TTC or pregnant & its killing me, But I am so pleased for you girls you deserve it x
You girls have been so fab & so supportive & BAW Club has made me laugh so much x
Sambatiki, Baby.Love & BuffyCat - If I'm not on here when you get your :bfp: please please please PM me x You girls have been great & you deserve those :bfp: so much x

Hopefully I will be back on here soon
Good Luck to all of you x :hug:

Reedy x x x

thats nice your going to try for him i feel a b*tch sometimes cause my DH (plus mother in law and nan in law) moans all the time that i go on and on and on about babies and i just say so lol and would never think about about leaving BnB.

Good luck to you reedy.. hoping you get your bfp in time when you want it and that you and your hubby have lovely kids- which you will

Lots of love and luck

Oh Reedy hun we will all be routing for your return. I look forward to you coming back and joining us again. Take care sweetie , Leah xxxx

Reedy - I am so sad you are going to be leaving for a while :cry: :cry: However I do understand why you are. It can all get abit too much and whilst BNB helps in many ways I appreciate that whilst WTT its really hard to be around it. (hence me starting to TTC earlier than planned). I wish you all the luck in the world and hope that we see you very very soon. I know you'll be back before any us know it.

Have fun, enjoy yourself.

Lots of Love

Kerry :hug: :hug:

hey Reedy.....i know how it feels....i had a break after my mc....sometimes the pressure we put on ourselves is enormous.....

you take the all time you need though....we'll be about when you come back (hopefuly on 1st trimester though!!). Enjoy your time with hubby too...remember that once you have a baby, you can never go back to just the two of you.......i've loved having hubby all to myself for the last 7 years......

take care though...and remember if you ever want to just come and have a rant (about anything), you know where we are...

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Aww...I'll miss you Reedy!! :cry: You are right, it is so very difficult to not talk about babies when babies is all that you can think of. Best of luck to you and hope to see you soon!

Aww Sweetie, I will miss you. I wish you the best and hope to see you here again very soon

:hugs:

Bye for now Reedy :hugs:

Hope you come back soon hun xx

:hugs: Aww Reedy, you will be missed! I understand your feelings however, and maybe it will be for the best for a little while. Your hubby WILL come around though, so just try to keep thinking positively and enjoy spending time together and being able to sleep in! You will get there! Good luck and take care! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->