Going bald at the front instead of the back?

S

Serene123

:rofl: Is this normal? She went bald at the front and it's growing back. The hair on the back of her head has been there since birth, and oh so long. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere yet.

It's alright that she lost it at the front, yeah? Probably a stupid question but I thought I'd check..

My LO lost her hair at the sides and I think some at the front too but none off the back where it usually goes. Give it a month and I will be able to put a ponytail in and she is only 6 months!! :laugh2::laugh2:

my friends lil girl went bald on the top 2 its starting 2 grow bk now it didnt last 4 long

Yes this is quite common. Exactly the same thing happened to my little girl, she is now 10 weeks old and her hair at the frontis just starting to grow back .

Bren has done the same thing, we laugh and say he is balding like an old man.

Abby is going bald ontop but she didn`t have a whole lot of hair there to start with lol

Rhiannon lost her hair in the exact same way, poor thing she looked like a monk!!!
and its grown back a completley different colour so now she is two tone,...

LOL Abby looks like a little old man the way her hair is its quite cute actually

I'm not sure its hair loss... but head growing :)

:rofl:

I'm pretty sure it is hairloss, her head circumference has only gone up 3cm but her hair seems to have disappeared all the way back?

I'm pretty sure it is hairloss, her head circumference has only gone up 3cm but her hair seems to have disappeared all the way back?

yah, that's hair loss ;)

You might be surprised at the color when it grows back :)

My dd#1 had black as coal hair (I was a single mom with her, and my dad commented are you SURE xxxxx is the father???!?? :dohh:) DD#1's dad had blonde hair. Her hair grew in blonde at about 6 months.

I think it's already growing back brown, but I guess that could just be where it's going. Me and Rich both have dark hair so it's more than likely going to be dark. Unless she stole Rich's brothers ginger gene, which is fine before anyone goes "oh I hope not." I love ginger hair.

Ah kyle done this! Was funny, used to call him "Paps" lol Its grew back but now he has a bald patch at the back that just doesnt seem to want to fill in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->