Going CRAZY!! 13/14 dpo BFN and I was so sure! Please help!

Fairytale2014

Reaction score
Ok, FF says 14 dpo and I tested this morning with FMU, BFN! :growlmad:(CB digi)
OPK+ on days 14&15. We were busy for 3 days before and 3 days after. Not charting BBT.

Been cramping for last few days and bbs are so sore with some tingling. Slight nausea past 2 days, especially when hungry. Earlier today I noticed cm with little streak of blood and now it's thick and white. Feeling of pressure in lower abdomen. Am I just crazy and imagining this?

TTC later in life after reuniting with my first love! So hoping for BFP but afraid I'm out. Thoughts?

Keep testing! You aren't out till the witch shows! Signs sound like they might be good. Good luck!

I am in the same boat. I feel so different this cycle! I had pinching type cramps at around 6dpo and I have been nauseous and my nipples/areolas have definitely gotten bigger. I'm just baffled this cycle! Getting BFN's today with IC & FRER at 13dpo. I think I'm out.

Yep same boat, 3 days late for af and got bfn last night. This cycle felt different than before, was really hoping for bfp!

Ok, FF says 14 dpo and I tested this morning with FMU, BFN! :growlmad:(CB digi)
OPK+ on days 14&15. We were busy for 3 days before and 3 days after. Not charting BBT.

Been cramping for last few days and bbs are so sore with some tingling. Slight nausea past 2 days, especially when hungry. Earlier today I noticed cm with little streak of blood and now it's thick and white. Feeling of pressure in lower abdomen. Am I just crazy and imagining this?

TTC later in life after reuniting with my first love! So hoping for BFP but afraid I'm out. Thoughts?

Is that the only test you've taken? I'm pretty sure that CBdigi are not very sensitive at all. I would try FRER if you can get your hands on one!

I woke up feeling rubbish,full of cold,slight headache. Feel hungover & just crap in general. Shivering & sneezing. Look & feel a hot mess.

I am with you guys is seems this month. I'm now 7 days late onto CD 35. No signs of AF and constant BFN.

Symptom wise its just cramping, some twanging and pinching on and off on left hand side and creamy white discharge.

I tried to book a Drs appt for a blood test but they won't been me in to even speak to a DR yet because they say a week late is too early, do they not know I'm going crazy lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->