going. crazy. (make the flashing stop)

Fellowes79

Reaction score
Hi!

Anyone have multiple days of that cute little OPK test smiley face flashing at you? I just want her to stay still. ARRGH! I'm on Day 3 of flashing. I've been BD'ing since Saturday and I need a break, ha! Just wanted to vent and see if anyone had a similar experience.

Some women don't even get the solid face from what I have heard. I had 3 days of blinking then a solid when I used that brand. Do you temp? Good luck!

I actually got a solid this AM! We didn't DTD yesterday but we did 3 days in a row before that. And then again this AM... Was late for work, oops. Hope I didn't miss it. I don't temp. Do you? Where are you in your journey? Thanks for responding :)

Hi I use the dual hormone opks too and usually get at least three to four flashing days and as I test twice a day I get so so annoyed at the flashing little git lol. Iv used epo the last two cycles and think it's pushed my ovulation day backwards because I used to get flashing smiley cycle day 8 and now on cd 11 and still blank. Come back flashing smiley all is forgiven!!

I actually got a solid this AM! We didn't DTD yesterday but we did 3 days in a row before that. And then again this AM... Was late for work, oops. Hope I didn't miss it. I don't temp. Do you? Where are you in your journey? Thanks for responding :)

Yes I temp every morning, I set my alarm and make sure it's the first thing I do before even talking lol. Congrats on getting your solid smiley :thumbup: We have been actively ttc since the month of our wedding October 2013. Praying we get our BFP soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->