Going for my scan tomorrow I will be 6 + 4 so scared, what do you ladies think?!!!!!!

Wishing4long

Mom and pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I really can't work or focus on anything. All I keep thinking is about a stupid blighted ovum... or something else going wrong. Can I ask you girls I have had three blood tests so far and my doctor said my hcg levels are great. Does that lessen the possibility of a blighted ovum? If it were a blighted ovum wouldn't my levels not go up as they should? I don't know I am so stressed.

Yes I would say high hcg predicts a good result at scan. Good luck :hug:

Try not to worry, if your dr is happy with your hcg that's great!!! I'm sure all will be just fine and you'll see a bean with a nice strong heartbeat!!!!!

I have a history of early losses, including BO. I just had my first scan at 6+6 yesterday and everything is good. When I had a BO I didn't really have any symptoms, definitely no nausea. When I was pregnant with my son, I did, which I was told is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy. With my BO, my numbers were high and initially tripling around 4 weeks. With my son I never had them drawn. With this pregnancy, they started out low, but had a doubling rate of 20 hours at 4 weeks. Now, I'm only 7 weeks along, but now that I've seen the heart beat I know that my chances of m/c are pretty low. Try to remind yourself of all the reasons this pregnancy is healthy. The odds are in your favor!

Jillibean I am so sorry for your losses! Can I ask you with your BO were you hcg levels on target it or were they not doubling at the rate that they should?

With my blighted ovums I had high levels but they didn't exactly double. Good luck, I bet you will be just fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->