Going from TTC to NTNP

Jaybug0115

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I'm Jamie and after only 2 months of TTC I think I have gone completely nuts with the TTC! The OPK's and POAS in general just causes me more stress than I ever would have thought that it would. And symptom spotting...OMG I had more symptoms in the last 2 cycles than I have ever notices in my life. Leading me to subconsciously believe that I was pg each month. So here I am, today CD1 and completely content with just relaxing this cycle and seeing if letting nature take its own course. The only thing that is of concern to me is that I do not get the EWCM, but honestly I don't know if I ever did and conceived 2 beautiful little girls. I took EPO last month for the first time and didn't didn't see any improvement and am still deciding if I should take it this month. They say it take a few cycles to see the difference so I don't know. I anyone has any advice in that department I am all ears. :happydance:

Hey there, here's wishing you a happy and relaxed ttc experience free of all the stress you mentioned!! I have to admit though I'm not temping or anything like that but can't stop myself from the dreaded symptom spotting!! I hope you have greater success with it than me!! :) Good luck!! :flower:

Thanks! Lol I'm actually feeling more relaxed already. I am thinking I put my body and entire reproductive process in to a whirlwind these past two months I was so obsessed it is all I thought about. Thing I normally enjoyed didn't interest me, kinda sad! But it has always been in my nature to over do things! lol

Its really easy to get obsessive particularly in the first couple of months as you are just convinced that its going to be super easy!! But, I've heard that one of the pieces of advise some fertility drs will give is to relax, have a bottle of wine and enjoy each other!!

But of course saying that we're not being too serious about it is one thing, acting on it is another (for me anyway!!) Right now I'm practically forcing myself not to poas even though I'm pretty sure that I'm out!! Desperately going to try to hold off until no earlier than Saturday morning.

Well best of luck to you!!!! I totally understand that urge to Poas but glad I have no sticks to pee on lol gave away my cbfm and threw out the last of my opks have some hpts but after all the bfn I have gotten in the past two months I'm not thinking that will be a problem. Baby dust to you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->