Going Home Clothes

If you are really worried about the cold, a snow suit is a great buy. Seren's had ears on, so cute. can fit over dresses no probs.

Kina, was it pink?? ;)
I wasn't but everyone else knows best & I feel its 'wrong' somehow now!

it is NOT wrong you silly sod,whatever you put YOUR baby in is right and mum knows best :hugs:

My babies have always had such little heads to begin with, when Alex was about 2 weeks old we went out and he was wearing his hat in the back of the car (it was from a newborn set my sister had bought him). We got to our destination and I went to get him out and the hat had fallen down over his face. I was shitting it at first then once I realised he was ok I couldn't help but laugh he looked so funny *mean mummy*. I never got on with snow suits, I couldn't get them into them properly, especially Ella. She was weird to dress, I hated it!
Beanie actually I totally lied! Just checked back over the photos and he's actually wearing a sleepsuit miles too big for him. I remember now that Matt grabbed it ;)

Wobbs when I came home from the hospital with Ella she was wearing a sleepsuit miles too big for her and a snowsuit that didn't have any legs (it was like a nightie one if that makes sense?) which she disappeared into! I certainly didn't get it right!

ahhhh how cute, i loved planning the "going home outfit"
but my 2 were to small as they were prem could get nothing but a plain sleepsuit:hissy:

with Harley i knew he would be early so i have a little valour babyblue tracksuit for him awwwwwww

Do you think I could get away with "I'm already home but my mum wanted an excuse to buy me a cute outfit" outfit??? It was so exciting choosing her coming home outfit, I'll feel sad at the thought of not getting one now. I bought a newborn size, as I only really planned for her to wear it once, though she did end up wearing it three times.

I loved Seren's snowsuit, but only because I am lazy and it was just easy to put her in, and it had ears (am a sucker for things with ears).

Course you can Beanie - I was just rubbish 2nd time round. Didn't even know why people wanted to come and see us, was like 'it's just a baby, bog off'!

I'm with you Wobs...the dress and boots are gorge,and i'm all for having a special going home outfit...i was black afronted when my cousin and his partner brought their daughter home in jeans...haha

OMG Those Boots are so Cute. Anyways LIttle Caitlin is going to look perfect in whatever you decide to bring her home in. By the time she is born you will have too many cute outfits to choose from. ;)

That outfit is gorgeous wobs and will be perfect. I never planned a coming home outfit:blush: i was totally un ready for it lol all i had was sleep suits and vests, but everyone bought clothes for Kai my friend bought him a little hoodie and jeans from next so that was his coming home outfit, he looked totally gorgeous but it was massive on him lol, he was a little dot! :hugs:
He was born in June so it wasn't cold, this time its gonna be jan so it'll be cold but im a bit more organised now!

Well we like what we're getting her. Really excited to pick things like this out in the first place. She will be cute & snuggle warm :headspin:

That outfit is sooooo cute Wobbles!!! She will be snug as a bug in a rug!

LOL Charlie came home in a tiny baby sleep suit from the hospital as the gorgeous outfit I bought her didnt fit! Her coat was HUGE too!

Dont worry about it hun, she will be fine! I always used to get told off by the MW cos When Charlie was at home I didnt put her a vest under her outfit (ONLY if the outfit was an all in one top with poppers iykwim) we had the heating on and she had a cardi on etc but I did it my way!

all babies are different with heat, Harley was always sweating and hated being swaddled i never put a vest on him. or hats. still now he has a little fleece blanket for hed thats all

Dior was always cold when she wasnewborn i used to have a hat on her for bed at night as her chest was always cold. i swaddled her in 2blankets too and now she likes being warm she has a big single duvet foulded over for bed
you will know what your baby likes so dont worry you willno straight away wehter she wants to be snug or not

Your very right there Dionne.

Charlie was always a warm baby, I always panicked that I was over heating her, and sometimes her hair would be wet when she woke. Id rather the baby was a tad cool, rather than too hot.

Aww I'm a bad mum i didn't get "going home" outfits, they wore sleepsuits and snowsuits LOL

melie wore a pretty sleepsuit I got from Kina

I got lala and outfir then as soon as she got i took her out of it as it was to big and she was uncomfy!

So im a bad mummy too, ellie came home in a tiny baby sleepsuit that was to big for her lmfao!

xxx

She was way smaller than you thought though

:D

Size of me you wouldn't have thought so though lol

xxx

It arrived today I'm well pleased ... its really thick and snuggled and I order a hat to match which I forgot about < do that alot LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->