Going insane!!

tryn4

Reaction score
Ok, hello to all I am new here. Hopefully someone can help me cuz I'm driving myself crazy. So I had 4 children during my 20's without planning, my youngest just turned eight. I gave been with my now husband for 6 years, married for 3 yrs and he is an amazing stepdad to my kids so we are actively ttc. So last month I decided to try opks, took a kit of 7 all negative..got period Aug/8..next period was due Sep/11 and it never came..had some cheap internet opts, and for fun started testing daily. Cd 39 (by this time I'm 8 days late) I get a strong positive opt after 7 negatives. Cd 40 & 41 fainter double lines but definatly something. Didn't test for 6 days, here I am 17 late now getting strong negative opts. Only control line. Am I going crazy. I doubt I'm pregnant though because I'm usually vomitting like crazy, but I haven't been, I actually feel nothing other than a bit nauseous but I keep thinking my mind playing tricks on me. Any thoughts???

If you were pregnant opk's would be positive not negative so I'm not sure what's going on. If you're 17 days late though I'd definately take an hpt just to be sure and if that's not the case see your doc to see what's going on. :)

Thx for the reply! That's what I though as well even though I read many women don't get positive opt's even if preg. Well wishful thinking I guess! Lol I bet af comes soon now that I'm waiting on it *sigh*

LOL just an update. Got AF today, so, I'm gonna presume I ovulated late and basically got AF which would be exactly 14 days after my positive opt. I'm wondering if I'm actually releasing eggs though?

you can try using fertility friend and a bbt thermometer to chart your temps. that will tell you for sure if you're ovulating successfully.

I don't see why you wouldn't actually be ovulating if af showed up 14 days after a positive opk that's totally normal :) I agree with bexxc about charting though, if you really want to be sure that you're ovulating charting is the way to go. GL!

Great advice guys thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->