Going nuts, anyone know what my blood tests mean?

cranberry987

Mum after ttc 16 cycles
Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone shed any light on my blood tests? My Dr hasnt put any comments on them and Im just going nuts here.

Progesterone day 5, 14, 21 28 35 all under 5 (low, I know)
day 5 fsh 4, lh 1.1 oestradiol 159
tsh 3.5 free t4 17.3
Prolactin 199 testosterone 1.5

I have PCOS but cant really tell if these results back that diagnosis up.

Anyone any ideas?

I'm sorry hun, wish I could help... the only one I really understand is FSH (cause I struggle with higher levels)-- but a 4 should be good ;) I believe anything under a 10 is considered "normal". But I got mine drawn at CD2... and I think it's usually suppose to be drawn CD1-3???

I would be calling your doc straight away to have them explain. What a pill that they didn't do that to begin with. If there is no reference on the paperwork to what "average" should be... then I'd for sure call for clarification.

Best of luck hun!!!

Your Prolactin is fine....I only know that because I have high prolactin which is maintained with meds. xxx Sorry not sure about the rest.

Hi

I have a problem with my thyroid your levels look fine.
TSH - normal 0.27-4.2
T4 - normal 12-22

We all can help in our little ways!

the only one i really understand is the progesterone which showns no ov as yet as it has to be over 30 7dpo,

i have pcos and before my op i always had a high lh in my system throughout my cycle, usually ranging between 18-30 which they said was also a sign of pcos

have you had a scan to check your ovaries?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->