Going private in the UK

worrying

Reaction score
Morning all,

I'm ttc #2. DD was conceived on clomid and in my area the NHS won't help with fertility issues if you already have a child.

My GP has said they will do bloods at least, but due to irregular cycles I never managed to get them on CD1 in 3 years of trying for DD, even when doing bloods three days in a row.

I'm booked in for CD1 bloods on tues as per predictions based on previous cycles but AF looks to be on her way today. Making this the third month in a row its arrived on a weekend!!

I'm just done with it. The bloods never gave any helpful info when trying for #1, it feels like a fools errand tbh.

Looking to go private now, but would love to know what tests they are likely to insist upon before prescribing Clomid? Financial situation is not optimal... And I just don't want to f about with more pointless bloods! :growlmad:

Sorry for rant like tone. I'm just exasperated today! Hope every bodies weekend is going better than mine!

X

Sorry I don't have any information for you - but just wanted to say sorry you are having a tough time and I hope someone comes along with some answers which will help you xx

Sorry I don't have any information for you - but just wanted to say sorry you are having a tough time and I hope someone comes along with some answers which will help you xx

Thank you, I appreciate that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->