Going round in circles!!

willowblossom

Reaction score
So I already have a boy and a girl so I'm my opinion have my favourite boys and girls name!
This team we are team yellow and we can't decide!
I think for a boy we are pretty set on jenson but still not 100% but it's my favourite so far.
For a girl however we are so undecided. We both love musical inspired names.
The two we thought of were
melody and harmony.
I really dont like Mel though and I'm sure melody would be shortened eventually. What are your honest opinions and any other suggestions?

I like all your choices.

Melody is nice! I wouldn't worry about it getting shortened to Mel, it's only likely to happen when she's at school and will more than likely ask people to call her it, or tell them that she doesn't like it! I was confident that calling our DD Alice, she wouldn't have her name shortened but I've heard some kids calling her "Ally" at school, oh did I shudder!! :haha:

I'm not keen on melody personally but I think Harmony is gorgeous.

Two musical names I really are Cadence and Coda.

Cadence shortened would sound very much like Cate/Kate.

Coda could in my opinion work well for a boy or a girl.

And I almost forgot about Viola! There are many other names that fit the theme you like but I think those three are my favorites.

Oh and Carol!

Between the two you posted I prefer Melody but I don't like Mel if it was shortened or used as a nick name.

I like the suggestions in the post above, especially Coda.

Well that's put a spanner is the works!! 😁. I really like cadence. Coda is also lovely too, I think it makes a nice boys name!!! Hmm some more to suggest to the dh!! Keep them coming!! 😁 😁 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->