going the exact same way

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
when Rhys was around 8 months old he started having tummy aches at night.. screaming and screaming in lots of pain. we went to the drs and they said it was teething, when he was around a year old i took him off milk and dairy products and he got instantly better.. no more tummy aches.

now Ffion has spent the last 3 nights screaming her little head off and has had tummy aches. im so upset because i know that if i go to the dr he will tell me its teething again and i know its not.

i really cant put up with this until shes old enough to come off milk.. with Rhys it was a nightmare and its not fair on Ffion to put her through it.

what should i do?

Have you thought about maybe giving her soy milk instead ?

Haha toria was faster on the post lol

theyre not allowed soy products until they are 2 years old

try her on a different milk, like toria said. Not fair for her too be unwell unneccesarily. Hope she's better soon hun.

i just thought id mention its not only night.. just reread my post and i think i worded it wrong!

it is during the day too... it just upsets me more when its at night

I was put on soy milk when I was a baby because they thought I was allergic to milk!

I was put on soy milk when I was a baby because they thought I was allergic to milk!

the dr point blank refused to give me soy milk vouchers and the dietician agreed that soy milk is not suitable for babies under 2

My friends baby has a certain milk on prescription because of this. I'm not sure of what kind or the name though

Here in canada we have a formula from nestle that is called "allsoy" its very recommended for babies with tummy aches .Dont know if you have a chance to find one and try it ..or maybe see on the nestle website for a free sample ?

There is also one called "alimentum or similac (with no lactose )

we have an appointment for 2moro at 2.50 so ill speak to the dr about it.

i think if he doesnt believe me that shes havin pains just like rhys i may switch drs

What about those drops you can give for lactose intolerant babies or something along similar lines?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->