• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Going to a Gyno?

Dreamgirl6052

Reaction score
Hello, I haven’t posted here since my first MC over a year ago, so it’s been a while lol. After that incident we decided to wait a few months before fully trying again, which was until October this past year. This July will make it our 9th try going in and it’s been a little frustrating. I know people who have tried a whole lot longer than we have so I try not to complain and just go with the flow until, a year has gone.

Now to get to the point, these past couple cycles have been a little weird for me. About a day or two after Ovulation my breasts get really tender and stay that way until AF comes, along with some lower back pain and some dull aches and discomforts on both sides of my pelvic area.

Then this last cycle, at the time AF was ending I kept having brown spotting for another half a week until a few days before Ovulation which then turned into full on bleeding to where I needed a pad. This hasn’t happened for as long as we’ve been TTC.

I did go see a doctor as a walk in, since they were booked for a couple weeks and I wanted to get checked up right away. Unfortunately they couldn’t do much but treat it as a yeast infection. They did think it could have been a kidney stone but I highly doubted that. After the treatment a day later, the bleeding stopped but the sore breasts and occasional dull aches still were there.

I’m honestly not sure what’s going on and am hoping someone has gone through this and knows what it is. I have been pushing off going to the Gyno since I had a bad first experience last time and don’t want it to look like I’m just trying to get checked early before the year mark. I do worry it may be a blocked tube or PID, but I feel like I just worry too much since TTC.

Sorry if it’s TMI and for how long it is! Any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Could be an ovarian cyst?? I had one in high school where I bled for a month.

I think you should go to a gyno and get checked out. I do not think whatever is causing this irregular bleeding is a yeast infection. This irregular bleeding should be investigated by gyno for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->