going to ntnp

cgwifey09

Reaction score
this is really weird for me because we have been full blown ttc for 6 months. i mean ive been peeing on opks,hpts, temping, checkign cervix, charting whole 9 yards but its way too stressful and is affecting our marriage so last night we decided to go ntnp for good.

how do you guys switch from ttc to ntnp

i think its going to be so hard from me to just stop completely. i havent even gotten my period and am late and the test i took 3 days ago was a digi and it was negative. im having af like cramps and really intense at night but no period comes. i am 4 days late as of today.

any advice?

We're the other way around, been NTNP for 6 months, but I didn't find it any more easy than TTC. I still was hoping to miss the period every month. Only after a few months I started to feel that this whole NTNP thing is limiting my chances a lot, but didn't feel like my husband would back me up in TTC and I didn't wanna do it on my own. He does want a baby a lot, but he was afraid if we got too specific in baby making times and other tricks, we wouldn't be able to enjoy any of it. Well, the truth is even if when we were randomly BD'ing, I was still wondering whether this one will be the one to do the trick or not ;)
Of course, it's only my first month TTC, so I don't know how stressful can that be.

On the other hand, I kind had a plan that if NTNP didn't work out in a period of time, I would wanna TTC. I never considered NTNP for good. That might feel more relaxing.

yeah ttc first month wasnt bad it was when it got to 3rd month it gets pretty bad. i dont feel like im limiting my chances cuz ive done everything possible for those 6 months and my doctors wont give me anything til next august. so im kinda stuck til then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->