Going to pre-conception checkup tomorrow!

Jewels

Wife & Aussie Mommy!
Reaction score
Hey girls! Tomorrow I will be going for my pre-conception checkup. :happydance: Can you guys think of anything special I should ask my doctor regarding TTC? I have been taking prenatal vitamins for about a month now, but I can't think of anything besides that.

Thoughts?

you should ask him aboif you are taking any medications etc maybe he can give you a list of what you can take (I forgot to get that one).

Also, I forgot to ask my doc what his views on birth where (and if they are ok with me). Now when i fall pg I will have to assess that from the begining....

Damn! Of course by the time I read your reply Alch, I had already gone to the appointment. I guess I'll need to ask about that when I have gotten a :bfp: and am going in to confirm.

One thing my doctor did tell me is that there is a good chance that I would need to have a c-section, as my pubic bone sits very low, and probably wouldn't give enough space for a vaginal birth, unless we have a very small baby. That is ok with me and hubby - I am all for making sure our baby is safe, and wouldn't mind foregoing the lengthy labor process, even though I'd be in pain afterwards! :rofl:

I'm not sure that we'd have a small baby, as my hubby was over 11 pounds when he was born! He was a TALL one, but the 5th and final out of 5 kids! I'm hoping a first baby won't be that big.... :shrug:

I have a Dr's appt. june 5. right in middle of ovulating....
I can just imgine the look on hi face when I ask about preseed..positions to keep sperm in my tipped uterus....how to check for ovlation..
this will be my 2nd time meeting with him as my dr.
So any there questions to ask beside folic acid and pre nat vit's???

Damn! Of course by the time I read your reply Alch, I had already gone to the appointment. I guess I'll need to ask about that when I have gotten a :bfp: and am going in to confirm.

One thing my doctor did tell me is that there is a good chance that I would need to have a c-section, as my pubic bone sits very low, and probably wouldn't give enough space for a vaginal birth, unless we have a very small baby. That is ok with me and hubby - I am all for making sure our baby is safe, and wouldn't mind foregoing the lengthy labor process, even though I'd be in pain afterwards! :rofl:

I'm not sure that we'd have a small baby, as my hubby was over 11 pounds when he was born! He was a TALL one, but the 5th and final out of 5 kids! I'm hoping a first baby won't be that big.... :shrug:

all I can say is a big

OUCH!!!!

I have a Dr's appt. june 5. right in middle of ovulating....
I can just imgine the look on hi face when I ask about preseed..positions to keep sperm in my tipped uterus....how to check for ovlation..
this will be my 2nd time meeting with him as my dr.
So any there questions to ask beside folic acid and pre nat vit's???

Hi Chillbilly! I was thinking and maybe you could ask what I forgot to ask about at my appointment! Maybe get a list of the medications that are acceptable to take during TTC and pregnancy? Other than that, I couldn't think of anything... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->