Going to the doctors today.Brown Spotting

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
I was checking ‘up there’ last night and had a bit of brown discharge come up on the tissue. I know many women on here have had this and been OK, infact I think I remember having this last time. But I think its best just to get it checked then sit on here wondering whats wrong :) the actual brown was very light and didnt happen again after it put tissue back up there again :)

Appointment is at 11:10am I don’t even know what the doctor can do really but I am just going to relax and not over worry xx

You'll be okay. I had one occurrence of brown discharge when preggers with my son. Hopefully he'll send you for a scan, if not, ask to have one just to put your mind at rest.

Thanks just waiting now :) number 40 has just gone in in number 43! Xx

Ooh, let me know how you get on.

Back :) Doctor said that spotting is nothing to worry about took a urine sample and said if I was going to miscarry there would be blood in my urine which there isn’t :). He said obviously if things get worse ring him straight away and he will give me a emergency U/S appointment :) I think im OK though :) xxx

Good luck hun.. I had this at 4/5 weeks and had a monster bleed at 6 weeks and everything is fine with me.. Hoping for the same out come for you!

I commented this as I realised you said everything is fine.. I was right anyway :p

Thanks lovely ladies :) its actually reading wonderful comments from people like you that I love about this forum :) xxx

It is a great forum, got me through my m/c in 2010 better than anything else! Nice to talk to people whos going through the same as you :)

It is indeed, its sad to read all the miscarriage threads and they are scary but the people here are lovely and tbh if I was going through one I would do the same. I know its definitely reassuring I just really want a scan now just to check but I will be patient xx

Yeah the 1st 3 months are crap I do say lol So much waiting and wondering and I don't do well with that! But I suffer with bleeding in early pregnancy so with DD and now this 1 I usually get scanned early on and see the heartbeat which is reassuring enough. I just know when something is wrong as I did with my mmc I had NO symptoms, but with DD and this pregnancy ive been rotton lol, you just know xx

Thanks such great news!! As you've read I've had lots and lots of bleeding but still a bean with a healthy heartbeat. Hang in there. Brown or red, it always alarms us. Hang tight til your scan. When is it?

I haven’t actually got one booked yet I am awaiting my letter for my 12 week scan but nothing yet :) probably wont get one for a while yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->