Gonna chart

posh

Mummy of an angel
Reaction score
Right, as I am now on CD1, I am gonna chart with FF. Now, I've never used this before and had a quick look and its confused the hell outta me :wacko:.
Can anyone give me any hints or guidelines so that I can actually understand what i'm suppose to be doing! :thumbup:

Thanks!

the only advise I can give is to temp as close to the same time each day, and only take your bbt once becasue doing it more only confuses you. (now I need to take my own advice) good luck honey!! FF is easy to use really just put your data in each day and ff does the rest. but remember is it only a program and goes by the info you add..so make sure all your info is right!

ok, babe here goes.....as far as ff is concerned id just sit there and fiddle with the site and eventually ittl all become clear!!!! i decided earlier on this week during a strop i was quitting ff and going to do colouring in.....after a few deep breaths and a cuppa in hand it all became clear!!!im literally just 5 days into charting so we can do it together if you need to babe XXXXXXXXXX
bless XX
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"