Good All Round Booster / Insert

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
What would you recommend as a good staple booster / insert for pocket nappies for night times, longer journeys etc?

We'd like to have a few and I also have a pre-loved small SSWN coming with no inserts so need for that anyway.

Could do with a couple of Itti mini-boosters too while I think of it....

xxx

The Itti boosters i love for when were going out to add to itti nappies.

I think Flip staydrys would be good? Theyre not a boster though but a full inner.

Id think you could get away with slipping an itti booster into a pocket nappy etc if it went in the middle somewhere?

Ive been told aswell microfibre boosters too are good....

i use Easy Peasy Hemp boosters you can get 5 for £10 (if i recall) and they are the same width as the BG inserts.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Easy-Peasy-Hemp-Nappy-Boosters%2fInserts-value-pack-5.-_W0QQitemZ250640950021QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=&rvr_id=&cguid=af11827f1260a0e202768d56ff3f47b6

the itti bittis will need the booster designed for them.

I'm going to be trying Issy inserts in my WNOS. They wont fit the WNSS sized pockets - too wide. I'l let you know how they do ;) I'm using WN's inserts and I'm liking them so far. I use Itti mini boosters all the time - for the sake of a coupe of quid they're worth it so I have enough to use them with every Itti nappy. I just got some Cushie night boosters to try with the CTs for Hebe over night but they fold to go in a pocket too so I'll give them a whirl too! :lol: I also chopped up a couple of knackered Itti AIOs (the ones that Itti replaced because the PUL went crunchy) and I stuff with that too.

Just stuff it and see!! :lol: xxx

wonderoos double inserts!! i love them and use them in all my pockets

x

Oh and if you buy hemp inserts new, dont wash them with your other nappies till they are well washed in - apparently they have natural oils in them that can coat your nappies and hinder them absorbing properly :)

I NEED the itti mini boosters in her itti AIOs- dont last her that long without them, with them in her itti's go 5 hours odd.

Im going to try using the Issy night part of the new V2s in my WNOS (when they arrive! :growlmad:) like MM. If I need an insert to go a long time i'l always use an Issy insert. Also great boosters are the Issy newborn inserts. Squidgey bamboo that lasts aaaages :thumbup:

Hebe is in an Issy for her first night in cloth and I'm not worried at all.

Apparently Alix @ C&C has Issy inserts to buy separate so I'll be getting me some of those I think :)

Yeah the issy inserts are the mother of all inserts imo.....

last her forever, and I like the squishyness :haha:

i use my pop in dri night boosters in my bumgenius and little lamb pockets as found the inserts that came with them were not good enough for us.

Oooh lisa, how do we get hold of the issy inserts? Are they on the site or gotta email? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->