good bye everyone =C not a good day for me

liola

Trying for our first
Reaction score
:cry: went to the docs today to get my first can. He did a viginal scan and no fetus showing only the sack. Worst day of my life. Then was rushed to another part of the hospital to book a D&C. Have it booked for tomorrow so guttered and sad. I had no warning. I guess it was a miss missed carriage. i don't think mmc are that rare or i'm just bad luck. spent 5 hours at hospital today being passed around with no time to cry No time to talk nothing. the nurses were very nice to me. I just can't believe it. Any hope for me? when can i start trying again? i'm very thankful to all the great people i have met on this forum. Good luck to you all.

I'm so sorry. What an awful thing to happen, and especially when you have got as far as 12 weeks.
There is plenty of hope for you. Most women who have a miscarriage are not at increased risk for their next pregnancy. It won't affect your fertility and you can start trying once you have your next period after the operation (some people choose to start straight away but you may want to give your body the chance to recover). Most times, the next pregnancy is successful.

Miscarriage isn't rare. One in five pregnancies miscarries during the first trimester. This number doesn't even include very early chemical pregnancies when the woman probably doesn't know she is pregnant. It is more rare to get as far as the 12 week scan as often your body has taken care of it naturally by then.

I'm sorry you are having to go through with this. Good luck with your operation. I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope you will be back here in a few months time. Do look after yourself and take some time to grieve your loss. You will feel very sad for a while but it will start to get better soon, although you do not ever forget it.

Very sorry for your loss. Right now im sure you feel like your whole world is falling apart, but it does get easier. It took me over 8 weeks to get my first cycle after D an C, but i conceived again on this first cycle. Wishing you a speedy recovery, just make sure you take time to grieve and get over the loss of your little angel.xx

Thank you so much, i feel so weird right now. I had a gut feeling that something was wrong. Itsn't it strange how the mother always knows. Well good luck to you too. I hope it all goes well. I'll try be strong and i hope to be back here soon with a healthy fetus.

I'm so sorry to hear that honey :( I wish I could say something to make you feel better but nothing will do that. It's not going to affect any future pregnancies, it's just bad luck.
Once you've had your first period after the d&c you can start ttc again!

Just make sure you do find time to have a little cry, and some sadness. If you keep it all in you'll find it'll come back worse later! I hope you feel okay tonight, and that your operation goes okay x

so sorry to hear of ur news :hugs: and it doesnt mean it will happen again either. i had a m/c and carried on to have a healthy baby. like the other lady said, sadly it isnt rare :cry: take time out to grieve and come back for some more tcc, dont give up :hugs: t.c

So sorry for your loss :( . I had a gut feeling something was wrong with my 3rd pregnancy, turns out it was a blighted ovam. My dr told me to wait one normal cycle before trying again. 8 weeks after my mc I was pregnant again. I carried that baby to full term and now she is a healthy 5 yr old :) take care!

My 3rd pregnancy was a blighted ovum found at routine scan at 13.5 weeks. I'm so sorry for you loss!!!

oh hunny im so sorry :( they say it never gets easier, but having experienced three miscarriages myself, i can honestly say that the first cut is the deepest. you can begin to start trying again as soon as your body is ready. just keep taking your vitamins and eating healthy. my body took 4 months to start ovulating again after my first miscarriage, but after the other two i ovulated right away. let yourself cry... its a huge loss. you will find peace in time. big hugs to you.

Very sorry for your loss. When you are ready, you should not have any issues ttc again. Like alot of other ladies I had a mmc in 2008, and have had another baby since then, also pregnant again, it hasnt affected my fertility.

big :hugs: xxx

Hey honey, nothing any of us can say will make you feel any better, but please know that we are thinking of your and are always here should you need a shoulder to cry on! I'm so sorry for your loss and hope and pray that once you have greived you will go on to have a happy and healthy baby next time round

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->