Good Deal on Labour TENS machines from Lloyds Pharmacy

Xinola

Loving my time with Sini
Reaction score
In case that anyone is interested in getting Labour TENS and haven't got your hands on one set yet, I bought mine today from Lloyds Pharmacy.

They've got a 20% discount on anything when you spend £10 or more (this offer lasts until the 19th of December). I paid £24 for mine instead of the usual £30. I thought it was a good deal after all.

Are these TENS that are suitable for labour though??

They had a deal on some a little while ago but they werent suitable for pregnancy/labour.

Yep, I know what you mean (I almost fall for that offer when I saw it a while ago, but it didn't include the Labour ones).

These ones that I bought are the Labour TENS. The offer is for anything you would buy in the pharmacy, thus it applies to them, which was a lucky strike I had to admit I didn't know about this offer.

that's annoying. I'm waiting for mine to arrive from them and there wasn't a deal on when I ordered it :( still £30 for a TENS isn't too bad

dam you mainlanders!! we dont have lloyds here! :cry:

So, it's actually buying it and not hiring it (as it's obviously too early for me to hire it)?

Yep, I know what you mean (I almost fall for that offer when I saw it a while ago, but it didn't include the Labour ones).

These ones that I bought are the Labour TENS. The offer is for anything you would buy in the pharmacy, thus it applies to them, which was a lucky strike I had to admit I didn't know about this offer.

Is it this one?
https://www.lloydspharmacy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=1008&storeId=90&productId=322651&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=&top=&top_category=&fromPage=Search&hotspot_prefix=

Is it this one?
https://www.lloydspharmacy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=1008&storeId=90&productId=322651&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=&top=&top_category=&fromPage=Search&hotspot_prefix=

Yes, this is the one I bought. I hope it does the job to help with the start of labour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->