Good Deed At Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
OH and I just bought a Christmas Tree for someone who admitted they don't have a tree because they couldn't afford one. They've had a lot of problems this year, and are quite down on their luck (and finances) and they really deserve something nice.

We've bought it direct from ebay to send to them and I can't wait until they get it. I love surprising people, and I could burst waiting for them to open it. :)

It's not Christmas without a nice tree! :happydance:

Anyone else getting into the spirit of the season?

Thats so lovely of you both. God bless you both. Its a shame everyone in the world isnt as nice as you :hug:

Aww :) The world really does need more people like this.

That is really sweet of you!! You should totally feel good about what you have done!! :)

That is such a nice thing to do!

What a lovely thing to do! :hugs:

Awwww, true meaning of crimbo.

I love to surprise people too! It's great! And I'll bet they appreciate it big time!. xxx

Thats a lovely gesture:hugs:

That's lovely, I did the same for my sister when she got her first place and was struggling and she's still got it now. Christmas is about giving afterall!

Good on you - and doesn't it just feel great to do something like that! I am the leader of a Girls Guides troop and we always look at doing a big good deed over the xmas period. (They are meant to look to do a good deed each day but it's not easy to remember this when they are only 7-8 years old!) Last year we bought and made pressies to give to the Salvation Army who would then give the gifts to children who otherwise would not get anything on xmas morning. This year we are collecting food and other goodies to give to the SPCA, as they are SO busy this time of year. The girls get a real kick out of doing this sort of thing (just starting to understand what it means to feel good about doing something selfless.) Will be good to hear of other peoples good deeds, it makes me feel all warm inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"