Good Double Buggy for a newborn and 16 month old in the countryside!!

We saw the bugaboo donkey today. I thought it was massive until we played with it and it can shrink down to a single.

Thinking about it but wondering it it'd be worth money.

It's so funny I was sure I'd want a tandem until I've played with a few and seen how squashed our children would be in some of them.

Baby jogger city select still looks good though. So still undecided xx

Just to update.... In the end we went for the uppababy Vista 2015 model....

We're amazingly pleased with it... Lots of positioning options. Big wheels lots of leg room in all seating options. It doesn't feel as heavy as we thought it would either.
I'd deffo recommended xx

Glads your sorted, I would of said under no circumstances get the iCandy peach double. It's shocking. I'm used to my Quinny Buzz as I did a lot of walking before DD2, but ghee whizz.. the peach was a nightmare, worst waste of £600 I've ever had. Wheels are not air- not so much an issue but they get stuck even going up a flat curb! So unsteady in it. I Don't think i'll be using it for my next one, I'm looking at a Buzz Xtra :)

I've had a few different strollers with my kids, but the one I have loved the most has been the Valco baby! They are an Australian based stroller company, but you can order online or check if a store near you has any. I have the Tri mode edition, but they also have a double stroller option!
I live in Canada in the mountains. So we are always hiking and going for walks and I needed an all-terrain stroller. This valco baby stroller has been amazing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->