good family reciepes tat baby will enjoy to

1st tym mummy

courtney, leroy and me
Reaction score
i know this may sound silly but wanting to get my little one off jars so was wondering if anyone could help me with some good ideas for meals i can make that we can all sit down and eat my daughter is 8 months and is already on stage 3 jars and i cant keep up with the emand for jars its to expensive can anyone help please
:cloud9:

there is really easy recipies on cow and gate or hipp, plus you can make your own meal while making your babies! i find it really easy to freeze a weeks meals for my baby, o its only 1 day of making his meals! hope this helps xx

Connah will have what were having for dinner most days and then i freeze a few extra portions for in the week when we are having something that he cant have yet.
I make stew with chicken,chicken with rice dishes,curry,spag bol,chilli.

You could make up some veg and freeze it with some meat if you wanted...

I also have some baby pasta that takes minutes to cook which is easy. We have had a bag of it for a good few weeks now so it does last. Also i make pesto and other sauces and freeze them too.

hope this helps x

Annabel Karmel websiTe has brilliant recepies - my daughter only 6 mths but she had fish & sweet potato, chicken carrott & apple, summer fruit puree etc i not a cook at all but such easy recepies & easy to follow, blend or mush, put into ice cube trays/little tuperware pots, freeze then stick in microwave, DONE!! At least you know wats in it, last up to 8 weeks & cheaper! xxx

Connah will have what were having for dinner most days and then i freeze a few extra portions for in the week when we are having something that he cant have yet.
I make stew with chicken,chicken with rice dishes,curry,spag bol,chilli.

You could make up some veg and freeze it with some meat if you wanted...

I also have some baby pasta that takes minutes to cook which is easy. We have had a bag of it for a good few weeks now so it does last.

Sounds very similar to what we do. Plus I make Jacob up his own stews sometimes. Baby pasta is brilliant to have - just add some sauce/veggies etc and you're good to go.

why dont you look at the ingreedients on the jars that you use and make up your own version in big bathces and freeze it, works out soooooo much cheaper, thats what i do x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->