Good God Another Question????

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
Ok so now if I get a smiley face on CD 13, according to the directions i should ovulate in 24 to 36 hours, right, ok I got that part/
Now this what I am confused about: Say Friday at 5pm cd 13 I get my smiley face right, 24 hours later would be cd14 5pm, but 36 hours would be 5 am in the morning on cd 15 :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: so do i ovulate on cd 14 or 15 :growlmad::growlmad: I am soooooooooooo confused..
HELP........:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:

All I would do.. Is have sex each day over at least the 4 days after the positive test. Cover bases basically.

I don't know if that helps though...

Good luck! =D

lol, its all generalized really.....it's hard to know for sure! Some women can feel it so they know exactly when they O, others just say they are 8-9dpo just to cover their bases. It's not really an exact science! lol Good luck!! :)

I have also heard that you can ovulate between12-48 hours after you get your positive depending on your body and also how senstive the tests (some will give you positives a lot longer than others bc they have more sensitivity and can pick up the hormone longer). My dr told me that you actually have a better chance of conception if you BD the day BEFORE you O so that the sperm are already there waiting to meet the egg when it's realeased. But every woman is different so your best bet is to BD at least every other day for three days before and three days after!

lol, its all generalized really.....it's hard to know for sure! Some women can feel it so they know exactly when they O, others just say they are 8-9dpo just to cover their bases. It's not really an exact science! lol Good luck!! :)

I do feel it, I started to feel ovulation at around 32 years old. But when I feel it what exactly does that mean, like when will it occur? The moment i feel it is it occurring or will it occur a day later, I am confused, but I definitely do feel it.
I get that twinge. I also read that the best time to get pregnant is 3 days before you ovulate. Last time that is when I got pregnant 3 days before I am so sure of the dates, sadly I lost my Ava in March.
Thanks for responding everyone.. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->