good grief

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
sorry Leeanne but another poopy thread ;) Been up an hour and a half and had THREE poopy diapers already! :dohh: Not sure if I'm liking this solids thing :rofl: Before it was once every day and a half to two days :rofl:

Stan just asked me what she had for lunch yesterday because I guess he's trying to figure out which meal has just come out :sick: :rofl:

:rofl: Amelia goes once every 3 days had a pooing marathon on monday and did 3 poos in hour shes not weaning yet so they are like a korma sauce eeuwww so they go everywhere

when she starts solids hoping her poo gets a bit more solid

Gem x

charlies been pooing more lately too he woke up at 8am the other day and by 5pm hed had 6 poos :o xxx

Hahaha that's a light day for London!! We call her the grand Poopah!! :lol:

:rofl: Maybe I should stop weaning now while I still can and keep her on formula until she's potty trained!

:rofl: You can try. :rofl: Don't know if Lola will like that though

Haha hateful!

Caitlin always seemed to poo around a certain time of day which was great for bath routines etc now its like bath her as and when whats the point when she'll poo 3/4 times a day :lol:

The only time of day Hannah smells good is right before bed (because she has her bath) :rofl: It's pointless trying to keep her nice looking good with solids now :rofl:

:rofl: Vickie!

Chase just had one..........in the jumperoo again. :dohh:

:rofl: Lucky you. I can't even remember how much Hannah went today, at least 4 times, maybe more :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->