Good luck charms

Jax41

It only takes one...
Reaction score
After reading about another ladies 'lucky pants' I thought this'd be a funny thread! What 'good luck' stuff do you do whilst TTC?

Here's mine - I've got a horse shoe propped (the right way up!!) against the skirting board under our bed!!:haha:

My hubby wears his lucky pants that he was wearing wen we first bd 27 years ago,good old marks and spencers :haha:They are a bit grubby but he refuses to bin them and we both wear the cologne we wore wen we first met ,opium for me and kourus for him,awwwwww,:hugs:Love the horse shoe jax :hugs:

Desperado, that's far more romantic than my horse shoe!! DH hasn't spotted it yet either!!!!!!!!! I've decided if this position is no good, I'm hanging it higher next month - above the headboard :haha:

My friend fengshuid her bed room and made love with a bowl of fresh water under the bed with three beans in it. Anyway it worked and she was 40 when she had her son. But our bed is really solid and the mattress weighs a ton so I´m not sure I can manage it, by the time I´ve changed the water and put it all back I´d be too tired to dtd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->