Good morning! Opinion please?

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
Im about 3 to 5 days late (depending cause I have a minimum and a max days on my chart) and my dumbass decided not to chart this entire month because we werent even really trying. So here I am, starting late, charting once more :dohh:

Anywho, just want some opinions. I havent been late like this in a long long time (the last time was cause I just got off BC) anywho, Ive had absolutely no pms symptoms this month which is strange, up until yesturday when I ate our entire house and got the dreaded sore boobies. Today still no sign, but I did wake up with an aching/burning sensation (I get this just minutes before my period starts). So heres the deal, In my last pregnancy I had that exact feeling but nothing happened cause I was preggo.

So for giggles, if I dont get it today, what do you ladies think? What do you think my chances are? I only have todays temperature up, still pretty high since im normally a 97.4 before ovulation. And ill probably buy a test tomorrow , which brand would you recommend? With my last one I had FER and it took two weeks of me being late to show up.

hey there i am late too and confused... 2-6 days late depending on min and max. So it took 2 WEEKS late before you got a bfp last time?? That gives me hope!

Your symptoms sound good... but yeah testing will be only surefire way to know since I know I had LOTS of symptoms last night but not preggers. Good luck!!

hey there i am late too and confused... 2-6 days late depending on min and max. So it took 2 WEEKS late before you got a bfp last time?? That gives me hope!

Your symptoms sound good... but yeah testing will be only surefire way to know since I know I had LOTS of symptoms last night but not preggers. Good luck!!

well I have to say, I LOVE your chart! I say you have a good running :D I would like to see the temp go back up tomorrow though.

Doesnt it suck waiting? Dont you just wish like your skin turned blue when you were preggo? There would be no doubt then lol

Thanks... this was my first cycle charting.. yeah after looking at your last chart, looks like if my temp goes down again, I'll be out for the month. Here's hopin! But I also got screwed up bc thought I was o'ing and then didn't till later, so might not have bd'd enough. But now I know for next time, I guess.

Omg yeah we need a REAL indicator we're prego, geez!!!! I was freaking last cycle when AF was late and poas'd a ton leading up to it. More mellow this cycle, but still once AF was due, I started getting anxious waiting. Grr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->