Good news?me hopes

D

Desperado167

Woke up early this morning with really bad pains around my right hand side.BDed this morning and used cups,dh was brilliant and am now very hopeful.one year to the day since I lost my last little baby.fingers crossed.please :kiss::hugs:Xxxxxx

Eyes, fingers and toes crossed. Good luck. x x x :hugs:

Thank u so much bambers,seems like i've been on this journey such a long time.hope to get of the end of it soon.:hugs:Xxxxxxxx

Good luck - I hope you caught that little eggy!!!
:hugs:

Fingers crossed Mr:spermy: was there waiting to meet mrs Egg good luck :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks girls I really hope so too.finally got my peak reading this morning as well on my cbfm .everything has finally worked out after all the hassle.:hugs: xxxx

Thanks indigo for being there for me wen I was having major breakdown this week,:hugs:xxxx

Thanks girls I really hope so too.finally got my peak reading this morning as well on my cbfm .everything has finally worked out after all the hassle.:hugs: xxxx

Wishing you the best of luck! I just read of 2 BFPs and waiting to hear more! Looks like you have all your bases covered!:happydance:

Thanks grace ,just feel exhausted this morning,takes a lot out of me physically and mentally ,think am gonna try ang give it one more bd this morning and then I will feel like I have done everything I cud .then let the waiting begin:kiss::hugs:Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->