Good news..

Dona

Reaction score
Had Archie at his development check up yesterday. The Drs and Physio were really pleased with Archie's progress. They said he is a great advert for Neonatal care. He no longer needs to take his Iron and Multi Vit - thank God as it was getting harder giving them to Archie! We paid a visit to the unit after Archie's appointment and saw 5 nurses that looked after him a lot of the time. They couldn't believe the size of him and how healthy he looks. As normal, Archie was flirting with the young Nurses. How things never change. I was really proud of my little boy. :cloud9::cloud9:

This was the first time Nana wasn't with us but I guess she was, just we couldn't see her. :cry::cry:

What fantastic news! You have all done soooooo well. You must be so pleased.

Well done Archie:happydance:

Go Archie!

And let's not forget he hasn't done this all by himself. Well done you you too Dona.

Fantastic news!! Well done Archie and Dona :happydance::happydance:

aww Dona you and Gordon have done an amazing job raising Archie you both must be so proud. I bet Nana is very proud of you all :hugs: xx

Thats brilliant news hunny!

Did u get to see sexy Si? :rofl:

Thats brilliant news hunny!

Did u get to see sexy Si? :rofl:

Sexy Simon wasnt working that day but Tapha's Mummy Kelly, saw him the day before and still got butterflies in her tummy when he kissed her goodbye LOL!

Thanks Girls, you are all just the best!

Omg, its been a while since ive seen anyone as hot as him!

Si was one of Archie and Alex's nurses.

Dona hit the nail on the head there - he's guaranteed to give you butterflies lol!

Sexy Simon wasnt working that day but Tapha's Mummy Kelly, saw him the day before and still got butterflies in her tummy when he kissed her goodbye LOL!
Would it be wrong to decide to have my next one in Edinburgh, just in case I have another premmie and end up in NNICU :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->