Good stroller/pram for 2 year old

Mellie1988

Mummy Of 2, Number 3 Due
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've broke my current stroller :cry: its a pile of rubbish anyway really so secretly glad as it means I can buy a new one!

I currently have a Mamas and Papas pulse and all the foam has come off the handles, the break is broke and today i've broke something on it so it now won't fold down :haha: so its going in the nearest skip!

Sooo now I need something for DS to go in for the next year or so...not buying new as it isn't worth it, hopefully will be able to find a good buy on eBay for a second hand one :thumbup:

So i'm looking for a good spacious pram/stroller that has one big handle, don't really get on with the two handles as its difficult to steer if I need to hold DDs hand aswell? preferably something that is good in all terrain as do quite alot of walking, also have a car so it needs to fold up smallish?

We used to have the Petite Zia and I absolutely loved it but DS was getting too big for it and if he leant forward it would tip abit because it was a 3 wheeler, so that pretty much rules out any lightweight three wheelers aswell.

Any ideas what would suit me?? :thumbup:

I cant recommend the Maclaren Techno XT enough, its fab!!

Ooops sorry i just read that you want a long handle. How about the Baby Jogger City Mini? I heard they are fab :thumbup:

As soon as you mention big handle, I thought I candy apple.
In particular this woman and her demonstatrions - if you can keep up speed-wise with her talking lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr5WtLamMis

She goes through it all.

Big handle - check
Spacious - check
All terrains - check
small fold - check

Worth a look into

Currently watching two city joggers on eBay and a mamas and papas Luna!

Thanks ladies :)

X

Hi everyone, I have to agree with Chezzahill! The Icandy apple fits everything you need! I have the apple and would certainly recommend it. It is very spacious one of the longest handles (thats what the store lady sadi lol) I think It has 8 positions! Let me go count....... yep it does! lol. I am only 5'3 but the ol partner is 6'3/4 so he is tall and the handle is great for both of us! If u can (i know its hard :wacko: ) but I would try to stay away from second hand as I have heard sooooooo many horror stories! Parts missing on a bugaboo that was sold over ebay which one of the ladies from my baby swimming class bought. & one lady from hospital (check up appointment) said she ordered over ebay for her first child and the pin was broken in the rear wheel and the whole thing came off when pushing her baby in her pram!! Im not sure which pram that was but its just so scary.
I hope you find a pram you love xx :thumbup:

I won a City Jogger on eBay at the weekend, picked it up on Sunday, its fab! Soo easy to push and spacious, DS loves it!

Can't wait for the weather to pick up a little so we can go on more walks!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"