Good thoughts please

mayacat

Reaction score
I've been having light period-like bleeding since Tues. It seems to have let up a lot to just being more just pink and slightly brown-stained discharge this morning, but only after passing a clot half the size of my pointer finger that I wasn't sure was mixed with a little tissue or just mucous. I'm now thoroughly freaked out. I go to the Dr in half an hour to see what the heck is going on.

When the bleeding started on Tuesday, I went to emerg and baby was bouncing around like mad with a happy heart. With any luck, at 11w5d, the Dr will be able to find a heartbeat. That's the only thing I want for xmas right now. I was due with my MC today, so it would kill me if I lost this one today.

There's still a lot of hope that I'm all worked up for nothing, so please give some happy thoughts that that is the case!

Oh my goodness, I feel for you. You must be so scared. Let me say that I have a very sensitive cervix. I get red bleeding when I have a bowel movement, as scary as that is. I also pass chunks of brown or red mucus due to it, which I haven't dug out of the bottom of the toilet to inspect, but it's really scary looking. I bleed during my first trimesters and sometimes into the second. My silly body just likes to freak me out. I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything's fine with you. If you can't hear the heart beat, please keep in mind that my babies have hidden so well that my first born couldn't even be found on a Doppler when I was 8 months pregnant with him!!!!! Some of those little stinkers can really hide!!!!! My others have been easy to find, and I really hope for your peace of mind that you get to hear that beautiful little heart beating.

Thankfully, all is well! The Dr said she thought the clot was just the blood gathering up in the vagina that got loose when I got up this morning. But she found the heartbeat very easily and it was nice and strong and in the mid-150 bpm range! She said go ahead and announce this weekend as we'd planned :) I definitely sobbed with relief. I was really legitimately worried I had lost it in the last couple of days.

The red bleeding has kicked in a little again since the appointment, but it's more sporatic. Moreso when I stand up than a normal menstrual flow, which is what it was on Tues. Now that I know what to look for, I will be trying not to freak out as badly waiting for it to stop!

I'm so thankful that your appointment went well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->