Good weaning books?

I had an Annabel Karmel one, think it was called 'feeding your baby and toddler', something like that anyway! Would really recommend it x

I have the Anabel Karmel weaning one after a reccommendation on here, she has several books out though to pick from

Good deals here I think

https://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/web...rmel&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=100

Baby Led Weaning by Gill Rapley is one I found particularly useful :flower:

If you're doing baby led weaning, I found Baby Led Weaning by Gill Rapley to be really reassuring and confidence boosting.

But honestly, you really don't 'need' a book. Just feed them what you eat (whether whole or pureed if you're spoonfeeding) and avoid a few no-no foods like honey, whole nuts (nut butters are fine if you have no allergies in your family), and a few choking hazard foods, like peas, corn, raisins, if you are feeding whole (mashed or pureed is fine).

Sorry I didnt ask if you were looking into TW or BLW.

I agree with PP, you don't 'need' books. I don't know if I learnt a HUGE deal once I bought a book but I still enjoyed thumbing through it, it made me feel like I was on the right track or made me have more confidence in what I was doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->