Goodbye ladies :'( no babies for me!

Kaptain.Katie

TTC a Miracle <3 - Pcos
Reaction score
well, im going.
Me and the OH split up :'(
he accused me of cheating on him!!!
id never cheat
i didnt give him any reason to think i was cheating other than working late?
hes got issues!!
lifes falling apart
need to move back in with my folks :'(
sucks!!!!!!

distraught!! i really wanted my sticky bean.
headsMessedUp!!!!
:'(
i wish you all the best of luck!!

Oh no, I am sorry to hear that hun. Hope you are ok.

Good luck with everything!

xxx

This made me sooooo sad to read :(
You poor thing. He doesn't deserve you. I hope you meet someone better for you and BFP happens really quickly with the right person.
Xxx

So sad to hear that. You deserve better hun. Stay strong, you'll find some one better.

I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs:
I hope everything works out for you :hugs: again.

I'm so sorry to hear that hun :hugs: He doesnt deserve you if he thinks of you like that. Try to stay positive, things will pick up xx

I'm so sorry, You deserve better if hes gonna treat you like that. :hugs:

If you are meant to be together things will work out :hugs:
I met my dh when i was 16yrs old and had been with him 6 yrs when we broke up, the house was mortgaged in his name so he threw me out and i had to move back into my parents, it really sucked, i felt like my life had ended.. I was working nights at the time and DID cheat with someone i worked with and it was the worst mistake ive ever made.. After a month thankfully we got back together, weve now been together almost 14yrs, married for 4yrs and are ttc our 1st baby, im still so in love with him :cloud9:
I hope things work out the way you want them to, dont give up hope if you want to win him back :hugs: talk things through

Oh, No sweetheart!
Did you tell him that you are just working late to prepair for a family? To be able to support you guy's? I'd understand the part he would worry, a lot of signs come to working late with cheating. But, the other half has to understand that its to support if they had no reason to think it before? If, you haven't done anything to make him think you where he shouldn't freak out so bad. I hope you guy's work things out.

Oh hun I'm so sorry, your worth more than this, you deserve someone who will have complete trust and love for you. Wish you all the best - feel free to visit us anytime if you need to talk, BnB is not just a baby forum, its a community :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->