Goodbye, my sweet baby

bubblybaby

Reaction score
Sweet baby,
We got to see you on screen today, for the second time. You were beautiful, just like the first, but the heartbeat we saw last week was no more. We saw it coming, because you already were too small for your age and the heartbeat we saw was so slow...
To us you are perfect and my body apparently agrees, because it refuses to let you go by itself. But even when the day comes that you leave my womb, you will not leave my heart. I love you and I'm sorry.
I'm sorry we only got to spend two months together. I'm sorry we will never get to cuddle and I will never get to breastfeed you or carry you around in my arms when you're sad. I'm sorry I will never hear your first laugh or kiss your chubby cheeks. I'm sorry your big brother won't get to tease you and your daddy won't get to change your dirty cloth diapers.
You will always be my baby.
Mama loves you, forever.

Hugs. So sorry for your loss. It's absolutely heartbreaking

Thank you <3 . Trying to be strong and to stay positive about the future. But this baby will always have a place in our hearts; we already loved him/her so.

:angel:

Sorry for your loss.

Your words are beautiful. I planned to write a simmilar post seven weeks back but never found the words. We couldnt get over how perfect our baby looked on the scan even though it was so tiny.

Thank you <3 . Trying to be strong and to stay positive about the future. But this baby will always have a place in our hearts; we already loved him/her so.

:angel:

Same here, dh and I just got little tattoos for the baby we lost this month.

OH bought me a necklace with a little heart pendant. My MC actually started propperly while we were in the shop paying for it. I had to wisper to OH that we needed to leave quick because I was bleeding heavily all of a sudden. It kind of has special meaning that I wore it while my baby was still inside me and through the MC process.

2016 has begun :( and I have no baby in my belly... Lost our little baby yesterday. It was terrible.
I was supposed to be 9 weeks pregnant today.

So sorry. Hope you are feeling not too bad physically the rest will heal more with time.

Thank you <3.
We actually burried our baby in our garden and are planning on planting flowers there (we just moved here). It just makes it a little bit easier for us knowing that our little one is close.
Right now I'm painting and decorating a memory box, which will contain the ultrasound pictures, pregnancy tests and my letter to him/her.
I feel like this is really helping us cope...

So I went to the gynecologist today and my uterus wasn't clean :( have to go back next week. I'm still bleeding. It's been 2 weeks.
So they're going to put me to sleep and clean it up... not looking forward to it, but I really just want this all to be over.

Sorry to hear that :(. Honestly I'd say two weeks isnt that long. It took more than two weeks for me to pass everything. Its totally up to you, I understand if you just want it to be over, but if you prefer you can wait a bit longer for everything to pass naturally. It is unlikely to be a problem to wait unless there are signs of an infection or other complication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->