Goodbye

I am so sorry! I went through this myself at the end of may so I know exactly how you are feeling. I to went into that scan thinking everything was ok to only find out my baby had died. many hugs to you and you are in my prayers!

p.s. I am pregnant once again...8 weeks today....I hope when you are ready to try again that it happens quickly for you and all is ok!

So so sorry for your loss, I had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks so I get how crap and unfair it is, took 9 months to conceive it, I conceived my twins two cycle later. Wish you the best of luck in the future when your ready. Hug and once again so sorry xxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss!! :( your in my prayers! Hope to see you back here soon <3 xxxx

So so sorry for your loss, thinking of you lots x x

Sorry springmommy....I know you've been through a lot of disappointment and i've read all your threads. These little beans are so delicate. I hope you get a break soon and please take care of yourself! You will be a great mommy one day and I hope to see you back here soon. :hugs:

So sorry to read this, it's heartbreaking. The same thing happened to me at 12 weeks. It was the worst time of my life, but things get better. I have a little boy now who is amazing and that will be you soon. It might have taken a while but you did conceive so you can do it again. You will always rememeber this little precious one you lost :hugs:

:hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: It really is one of the most heartbreaking things to go through :( xx

So so sorry to hear this. :( Take care of yourself and take plenty of time to heal. Praying for you to be back ASAP. :hugs:

I'm so so sorry. I went in for my 12 weeks scan in July and found baby had stopped growing at 8+6 and there was no heartbeat. It felt like my world had collapsed and i didn't know how to cope. 4 months later i am feeling so much better, time wil heal, i never believed i'd be ok again. I am now tentatively back here with my BFP ready to crawl through first tri again. There is an amazing thread of lovely positive ladies in TTC after loss. Please PM me if you want to chat xx

Sorry springmommy....I know you've been through a lot of disappointment and i've read all your threads. These little beans are so delicate. I hope you get a break soon and please take care of yourself! You will be a great mommy one day and I hope to see you back here soon. :hugs:

thank you very much I'm just trying to understand! this is tearing me apart.

thank you everyone! I feel like I'm breaking and my marriage is falling apart because of it... I'm just trying to get through each day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->