Goodies

vicwick

Expecting baba #2
Reaction score
I was looking at the organix range goodies and noticed a few of th items are only suitable after 12 months it states on the packet, i was wondering if anyone knows why this is? We are doing BLW and Alfie can eat pretty much anything, i was wondering if it was because of certain ingredients but am confused as they are all organic :dohh: Or is it to do with the size and only applies if not doing BLW???

Sorry just a little confused and think some of the items would be perfect for snacks when out and about.

I am pretty sure it is to do with the size as they are quite a bit smaller than those huge wotsit type things they can have from 6m. I have seen plenty of babies who are under 12 months eating them with no problems but obviously you just need to make sure you keep an eye on them.

I am pretty sure it is to do with the size as they are quite a bit smaller than those huge wotsit type things they can have from 6m. I have seen plenty of babies who are under 12 months eating them with no problems but obviously you just need to make sure you keep an eye on them.

Thought it might be summit to do witht he size/shape, thank you.

Was worried incase i gave them it and they had some ingredient in he wasn't supposed to have til 12 months but only thing i can think of is honey and they haven't gotit in :shrug: !!

Thanks again think i'll just give them some and see how he goes

Hiya hun...im a organix fan...yeah it is usually because of the size/texture etc of the food. I know when my LO was Alfies age he mainly had the rice cakes and the carrot sticks. xx

The size lol i didnt reliase thought they were all 7 months untill i gave him 1 and he choked in it :dohh: the carrot sticks are really big and great for them to bite on, a bit messy tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->