Goodmama leakage

A

anothersquish

Ok, is it something Im doing or is it just that these arent going to suit my LO?
Ive borrowed Saras goodmama, muchly cute BUT hes worn it twice, pooped twice (sorry Sara!) and its leaked twice! First time it leaked a bit but I was literally 3 seconds from him pooping to taking it off. Today he pooped and it took me a minute to put him down and gather another nappy and the wipes and it had leaked a LOT, the poop was all over the wrap :cry:
If I fasten it tighter it would probably be uncomfy for him but as its leaking out the bottom of the leg Im wondering if maybe his legs arent chunky enough for it?

ohh yay you got them :) but BOO for leakage :(

Have you tried turning over the top to shorten the rise? cos they are OS it might just be they are not tight enough round his legs yet:shrug:

hmm okie dokie I will give it a go, think it will make the rise too short but worth a shot....cant get any more leakage that Ive had from it so far anyway :rofl:

The Mutt is brill though!

Is it a fitted? Might sound stupid lol but thought I'd ask. We have tons of goodmamas fitteds, they are my favorites :D

Haha and maybe if I could read I would better understand the problem :)

He might just be too small yet to really fit them well enough. Even though Goodmamas say birth and up they usually don't fit younger babies until they are a few months old or have really started to chunk up a bit.

Mutts are great for smaller babies though :D What kind did you get to try? The 3sr (one size) or is it a front snap or baby shape?

Well he is over 13lb LOL Imma give it another go with the top folded down, if it doesnt work I will have to wait and try it again once hes bigger!

I like the little Mutt so much Ive put in an order with Donna for a 3SR AIO!
*determined look*
the goodmama will NOT leak today....

it might look like the ise will be too small but turn it down and then really stretch the nappy from the back round to the front then that should help stop any leaking from the legs hun! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->