Goofiness though feeding

Shandelion

Reaction score
Breastfeeding is the source of the funniest stuff since this kid was born :D He's 3.5 months old. Last night he nursed to sleep, then completely refused to let go. I had to pee so bad, but every time I tried to get him to release my nipple he'd suck more aggressively, even rolled over in his sleep chasing the boob. I couldn't quit laughing!

I also laugh quite a bit at how he chortles when he's hungry and I pull out a boob. As soon as my shirt goes up, he starts this deep guffawing. He's been doing that since he learned to laugh.

Please do share breastfeeding goofiness!

When she falls asleep lightly while still suckling and she gets the big sleep grins on her face, somehow still holding on to my nipple between her tongue and the roof of her mouth, looks so weird and funny :haha:

When she is finished feeding she looks up at me and just does the biggest, cheesiest grin ever! I love it! It's like she's saying thanks for the milk!

When she falls asleep lightly while still suckling and she gets the big sleep grins on her face, somehow still holding on to my nipple between her tongue and the roof of her mouth, looks so weird and funny :haha:

My boy does this too. So cute!

My little boy is so dramatic. He'll pull my nipple out of his mouth after let-down and take a few dramatic breaths before plunging back on. :haha:

I melt over the smile after a good feed :kiss:

He also has a fake cry for when I lay him down and he knows boob is coming. It's a protest walk cry to let me know I took too long. OH and if he gets angry because I took too long he clamps down harder!

My six month old recently started reaching her hand up to my mouth while feeding. If I pretend to nibble on her hand she gets the cutest smile, but because she is still suckling she dribbles milk everywhere. A little messy, but a small price to hear her giggle

My six month old recently started reaching her hand up to my mouth while feeding. If I pretend to nibble on her hand she gets the cutest smile, but because she is still suckling she dribbles milk everywhere. A little messy, but a small price to hear her giggle

This week my son just started his grabbing his feet while feeding :) he hangs on to them while staring into my eyes, so happy.

Mine does all sorts of weird yoga positions while feeding! It's cute but gets frustrating! :rofl:

My lo has recently started putting her hand inside the other bra cup and tweaking my nipple on the other side whilst feeding :dohh:

I do love the little grins she does when we look at each othet when feeding. She grins and looks away all coy. Totally melts my heart :cloud9:

Our baby is only 5.5weeks old. So still young. But during the "twilight" fussy hours. She'll be latched on and start crying inbetween sucking. It can be really quite funny along with exhausting, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->