Goofy cycle and need advice PLEASE

AUserName

Reaction score
Hi! I have been getting familiar with my cycles and everything. BUT this cycle has went against what I've been accustomed to in my tracking. I was late for my period by 4 days. (It came 18 days after ovulation and I NORMALLY hit it right on 14 even if I ovulate early). I had one day of a light flow followed by one and a half days of spotting. I normally flow moderately for three days with one day of spotting. But here I am a few days later and I'm still cramping like it's still trying to come... My boobs are still slightly tender and swollen and my nipples are still sensitive, and I still feel tired and achy (Normal for my PMS). I did take a HPT when I was two days late. They had this new one that seemed pretty neat - (I know I'm a dork) - ClearBlue Easy digital with week indicator (never saw that before!) and it came out negative. What are reasons for still feeling PMS symptoms several days (3 days) after my goofy period? I'd appreciate any reply. Thanks everybody for taking the time to read!

Have u recently come off a pill or other contraception. That can throw them out even if uv had normal ones since coming off.

Have u been under extra stress as that can affect ur cycles as it affects ur hormone levels.

Also gaining or losing weight quickly can affect it.

There are so so many things that can affect it, if ur hpt is negative (have u tested again with fmu?) Then I wud say write it off as just a wacky cycle and start again with this one

Xx

I haven't been stressed. I've been very happy lately. I haven't been sick. I am not on any diet. I have been charting for the last year and a half to see my body's habit. It seems to be a creature of habit just like me. lol. About a year ago I was on that god awful Depo Provera (NEVER again). It took a long time for my system to go back to normal after that. I didn't even ovulate for months after the last shot ended and for my period to return. I did test again (not with FMU) because the test showed positive in studies for 100/100 with those reading at 6.2 hcg. I didn't think I was. I just hoped I could pinpoint so I could figure out how not to do it again. lol. Thank you for not leaving me hanging. My old man at home just told me to go talk to a girl and that she might have a better idea. I swear that man tries to tell me I'm pregnant every other month. lol. After I had my DD and DS my pms really do mimic early pg symptoms. My cycle never went back to the way is was before pregnancy. It is heavier and a day or two longer. Before kids I didn't even have PMS. Now, it's so bad the doctors had to prescribe things to help. (That's not their fault I am allergic to Nsaid's and unable to take aspirin... ) But they are worth all of it.

So it really just sounds like a wacky cycle. The depo is awful I was on it for a year and never again.

When I say stressed it doesn't have to mean pulling your hair out stress, it cud be an ill family member, changing jobs, moving house, anything can cause stress without u really being aware of it and that can affect things, even children starting school....however it sounds like its just a bad cycle. Does ur chart correct for abnormal cycles? If it does it might not affect future charts.

Hope u get a normal cycle this time round. How close are u to TTC? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->