gooood news!!!

annaaabanana

Reaction score
so got my blood done today, and my levels are at 412 which my doctor said they were perfect! she said that she wants to take them again Thursday to make sure they are still rising just because I had a mc in September.. but I'm so exited!! haha :) I told her how my first day of missed period was just two days ago and she said I'm super early and my levels are just right! not sure how far along I am exactly yet. but all my worries are for sure not there anymore thank gosssh!!! I'm so exited and it's good to hear good news!!! :hugs: everyone :D

Congrats Hun! Hope Thursdays bloods show a good rise :D

Congratulations!!! Very exciting to get good news, and lovely that she is going to repeat them for u!!! That will take away some of ur stress I'm sure!! Im waiting to make my appt with my O&G, they r closed over the christmas new year period, I'm not very patient I've decided!! Wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congrats Hun! Hope Thursdays bloods show a good rise :D

thank you so much!! I'm so exited and happy to hear that! lol I got my blood done on Christmas too! so that's how they know they are good and rising.. I was happy to hear that considering my first pregnancy my hormones only got to 38 :D

Congratulations!!! Very exciting to get good news, and lovely that she is going to repeat them for u!!! That will take away some of ur stress I'm sure!! Im waiting to make my appt with my O&G, they r closed over the christmas new year period, I'm not very patient I've decided!! Wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months!!

yes it is so exiting!! I'm happy about her repeating them also... and omg it's so hard to be patient!! happy for you also and let me know how you're apt goes please.. :D I love this site! lol

Yay! Congrats! Looking forward to finding out what your new set of numbers are. :D

Yay! Congrats! Looking forward to finding out what your new set of numbers are. :D

thank you! I'm looking forward also! she said they should be atleast 2000 next time. so we will see! nervoussss... lol!

Thats great news anna so happy to hear things are going just right!!

Thats great news anna so happy to hear things are going just right!!

well thank you so much <3 I'm super happy!!! and I still haven't gotten that message that you sent me that day... ive deleted my other messages and I guess I don't receive old ones? idk! my inbox looks so weird!!! hah :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->