Gorgeous Loola Up in Choco & Cream - NOW SOLD :)

Sarahwoo

Work from home Mummy
Reaction score
I am selling my Loola Up :cry:

I bought it brand new and only used it as my main pushchair for about two months as I then got an iCandy and used that as my main pushchair, and just had this as a spare in my car. I now have a lightweight stroller so with that in one car and my iCandy in the other I have no room or need for this one :nope:

It has all the great Loola Up features, including parent or world facing options. Here is the full spec:
https://bebeconfort.com/Products/Strollers/Strollers/Loola-Up.aspx

The colour is 'choco and cream', the seat unit fabric is a fully reversable 'season pad', with cool cream for summer, and a cosy, slightly furry, dark brown for winter - I have only used it cream side up and mainly with a foot muff (not included in the sale) so the seat pad fabric is immaculate. It also comes with the matching rain cover.

It has the official bebe confort longer replacement straps (the straps supplied with all Loolas & Loola Ups are really short), but I also still have the original short straps which I will include.

The hood comes right over and is brilliant for keeping baby in the shade.

There are a couple of scratches on the chassis - mainly from putting it into the car etc. They are mainly on the handle bar - please see piccie. There are also a few marks on the hood and the bar at the front - this does zip off (as its reversable to match the seat pad) but I can't get the zip undone, though if you have time to fiddle about with it it might undo. I'm rubbish with zips :haha: The marks are from it been in my car and been put in and out. I haven't tried to clean them off (Oliver was getting grumpy when I was cleaning it all up :haha:) but they may well come out, but IMO they are pretty small and what you'd expect on a cream pushchair.

I'm looking for £75.00 which includes courier delivery, I don't have the original box but I have absolutely LOADS of bubble wrap so it will be well packed :thumbup: This is a lot of pushchair for the money, its lovely :)

Any questions please ask!

Attachments

• LoolaUp 001.jpg
    LoolaUp 001.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 34
  • LoolaUp 003.jpg
    LoolaUp 003.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 31
  • LoolaUp 004.jpg
    LoolaUp 004.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 24
  • LoolaUp 005.jpg
    LoolaUp 005.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 26
  • LoolaUp 006.jpg
    LoolaUp 006.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 24
More photos . . .

Attachments

• LoolaUp 007.jpg
    LoolaUp 007.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 15
  • LoolaUp 008.jpg
    LoolaUp 008.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 20
  • LoolaUp 009.jpg
    LoolaUp 009.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 14
  • LoolaUp 011.jpg
    LoolaUp 011.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 12
  • LoolaUp 013.jpg
    LoolaUp 013.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 14
hi hun, would you take £60 for it?? Apologies for asking but funds very low at the moment - if so pls PM me as I dont come on this section too often anymore

Thanks x

hi hun, would you take £60 for it?? Apologies for asking but funds very low at the moment - if so pls PM me as I dont come on this section too often anymore

Thanks x

I cant take £60 delivered for it, sorry :hugs: Its a shame you don't live close enough to collect :flower:

I had this with my son and got loads of compliments on it!
I can't buy it though, my Oh would kill me!

cant big up this pram enough, ive recently sold mine !! brill pram! x

im so tempted to get this for my mum for when lo's stay at grannys! but over my granny buggy budget :cry:

I highly recommend this pram too. I have the model before this - the normal Loola and it's fab, a lovely sturdy fullsize stroller that goes into a tiny umberella fold. It's gorgeous to look at too xx

hiya whats the lowest u could take for this posted pls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->