Gossip Girl

I looooooove it!!! I'm so addicted though I get mad waiting for the next episode.. I like watching it on DVD all in correct order

I read all of the books too.. long before the show came out :blush:

Yup I love it, didn't know it was based on books!

I only started watching it because I LOVE Matthew Settle (Dans dad), but it's a great programme. It's the last episode here tomorrow night though :(

My Ex is mates with Ed Westwick (Chuck) I met him once in a club and was introduced as Dave's Bird!! LOL!! My claim to fame LOL!!!

I loved the first series coz it was on when I was on mat leave but never seen any of the new one!!!

I love that someone in a TV show has my actual surname. it doesnt happen very often.

xxx

I love it but never have chance to watch it :( might buy them all on dvd when this series finishes :)

I used to be addicted to this show but the second season is terrible. I stopped watching, originally only watched for the gorgeous Penn Badgley aka Dan Humphrey anyway haha

I looooooove it!!! I'm so addicted though I get mad waiting for the next episode.. I like watching it on DVD all in correct order

I read all of the books too.. long before the show came out :blush:

There are books??:shock:

Why didnt I know this!!! going too see if i can buy them here

Are they any good?

Oh Yes, The books..there are like 12 or something lol The books are completely different from the show..the characters sexual orientations are different and even they way they are described as looking is different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->