Got a referral to been seen..

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
After a long fight,we have finally got him an appointment...if I tell you ladies the sort of things he does,can you tell me if it sounds like anything?

-He has violent outbursts-hit,kicks,scratches,screams..but no tears..

-He lays on the floor for no reason,will refuse to get up,again no tears

-When he hits and kicks us,he shows no emotion,the other day he whipped the bottom of my bare foot and when I yelled out,laughed and said 'that was a good trick'

-Has no concept of personal space,or where is a 'normal' place to kiss someone,he gets right in his sisters face,and the other day seemed to think it was acceptable to kiss me on the chest(to me it isn't,it was only where the tshirt wouldn't cover,but still)

-He was a late potty trainer(4 years 1 month),late talker(17 months before he said a word-had a learning plan at nursery)

-He has a short attention span(will put on a film of his choice,10 mins later say he wants another one on,change to that-10 mins later he wants another one on)

-When we ask him to pick something up,its like he looks around it,even if its right infront of him(his sight has been tested,its perfect)

-He doesn't listen,we sometimes have to repeat ourselves 4 or 5 times before he even shows that he has heard us(hearing also tested)

Harvey is 4.xx

Hoping you get some answers at your appointment hun. :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

Sounds like Thomas. He has the general umbrella diagnosis of global developmental delay right now but he'll be undergoing more tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->