got chance to post my girls :)

ni2ki

3yr old and twin girls
Reaction score
we've changed rosies name :) shes now eleanor bays and poppi is still my little popstar :) poppi on the left and eleanor on the right, she has wind and managed to catch the smile hehe!! week and a day old today and ive never seen time pass so quickly!! thankyou everyone on here for your support through my pregnancy!! xxx

Attachments

• ourbabygirls.jpg
    ourbabygirls.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 53
Aww look at them, they are perfect. Well done! Lovely names too.

Let us know how you continue to get on x

Their so sweet and lovely names:)

Awww, they are absolutely beautiful!!

They are gorgeous! Can I ask why you decided on a name change (I'm a nosy cow! :blush:)

She just didnt look like a rosie lol, as we've got to know her we've just changed it lol :) xx

Congratulations hun, they are gorgeous, bet you are soooo proud! I love the name Eleanor, my bro said he'd name his child that if he ever had a little girl.

Wish you all the best of wishes for your future together :) xx

ni2ki - out of interest, how much did your girls weigh?

Also can i be nosey and ask what centile they were at your last scan? I know you had doctors say their centiles were low in the last few weeks of your pregnancy, and we are in a similar situation.

Thanks x

They were 2.1kg and 2kg theyre centiles dropped to around 12% they are ridiculously small, lost a bit of weight too now but putting it back on, their centiles did worry me, they were both suppose to be going on 6lbs x

Thankyou for all your lovely comments xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->