Got LH surge so when is my 1dpo?

E

ellaandcallum

Hi girls

I would love your advice, I had my LH surge this afternoon, so do you know when I will be 1dpo, is it the following day or the day after that! Can't wait to get in the TWW!

Thank you
xxxx

If you had your surge this afternoon, you would usually ovulate within the next 12-36 hours. So I would think the day after tomorrow would probably be your 1 DPO.

I normally ov the day after my first positive OPK. So I would say tomorrow is your ov day and Friday you are 1 dpo. Fxd for you. x

Thanks girls, so I will class Friday as my 1dpo then. Excellent, I just hope I have done enough. We BD Fri, Sun, Tue and will do tonight, hubby has a bit of a low sex drive so do you think missing tomorrow will be a big deal? I read BD the day before your surge is good and obviously the day it occurs. So if we BD late tonight then there will be fresh sperm for tomorrows ovulation. I so hope so its our 4th cycle but first cycle of using OPK's and it has come to light now I ovulate late, that will be CD17! Lots of baby dust to you all xxxxxx

It would be good if you could squeeze another :sex: in tomorrow, but if not your timing looks still pretty good. Make sure you BD tonight though.

It would be good if you could squeeze another :sex: in tomorrow, but if not your timing looks still pretty good. Make sure you BD tonight though.

I am defo BD tonight, and I really want to tomorrow, I might have to do something super exciting lol, I dunno to get him up the stairs again!!!!lol!! That way I know all bases are covered, I will get tonight out the way and then work on him tomorrow.:winkwink:xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->