Got my BFP (updated) I don't know what the heck is going on.

So doctors appt with another BFN. He sent me FINALLY for blood work today to confirm. I am okay with that. Possible faulty preg test? Who knows? I am okay with this either way - the glimmer of hope that I had with my BFP test was an amazing feeling - and I can't wait to feel that again. So come on girls - lets get that BFP and give it to our families for Christmas!

good luck appleseed, hope the bloods come out POSITIVE! :happydance:

Good luck! When will you get your results? I hope you get your BFP!!

Had the blood test yesterday - they may get back to me today - but more than likely Monday.

So doctors appt with another BFN. He sent me FINALLY for blood work today to confirm. I am okay with that. Possible faulty preg test? Who knows? I am okay with this either way - the glimmer of hope that I had with my BFP test was an amazing feeling - and I can't wait to feel that again. So come on girls - lets get that BFP and give it to our families for Christmas!

I do hope you get that wonderful feeling again pretty soon. Let's wait and see what the blood tests reveal. :flower:

Is it a quantitative or qualitative hcg blood test? One says yes or no and the other measures numbers. Good luck!

Yeah its a real bummer - but you know what? It was an eye opener. I saw the look in my husbands eyes and now I know that he was meant to be a father. :) Thanks everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->